Volume 15, Issue 1: Footnotes
1. Fred Willson, Shapes, Numbers, Patterns, and the Divine Proportion in
God's Creation. December 2002.
1. Charles Garside, Jr., The Origins of Calvin's Theology of Music:
1536-1543. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society,
Volume 69, Part 4, (Philadelphia: The American Philosophical Society, 1979), 16.
2. Oliver Strunk, ed., Source Readings in Music
History, revised edition edited by Leo Treitler (New York: W. W. Norton &
Company, 1998), 365.
1. "Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus OX2
Glycoprotein Activates Myeloid-Lineage Cells To Induce
Inflammatory Cytokine Production," Young-Hwa Chung, Robert E.
Means, Joong-Kook Choi, Bok-Soo Lee, and Jae U. Jung,
Journal of Virology. 2002. 76:4688-4698.
2. "Observations and Nomenclature of Shear Bands
Formed in Granular Soils," Moses Karakouzian, Nick
Huydma, and Burçin Avar. The Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering.
3. Lawrence Friedman, Charles H. Baron. "Baker V. State and
the Promise of the New Judicial Federalism,"
Boston College Law Review. 43:125-158. (2001).
1. Actually it does in 1 Corinthians 12:12ff (cf. Rom. 12:4-5).
This is referring to our membership in the body of Christ, but
the applications (in each case, the use of spiritual gifts) are
always made to individual churches.
2. Cheirotoneo. Note that God's people have a voice in who will
rule over them, but it is not a final and definitive voice.